New Horizons' services are designed to help seniors improve their physical strength, health, and independence following serious medical procedures and orconditions. We offer rehabilitation services for short-term inpatients, home health care, outpatient rehabilitation, and long-term skilled nursing care by highly trained professionals. We also offer an in-home rehabilitation program to make the transition from the rehab center to independent living smooth and safe.
Each patient that enters our rehabilitation program receives a customized treatment plan based on their specific medical condition. We track their progress on regular intervals and make adjustments to make sure that they are always improving to recover in physical strength, and health. We are committed to the highest standards of clinical care and service. Our professional staff includes occupational therapists, physical therapists, and speech-language pathologists focused on your health and recovery.
Other rehabilitation services we have include:
- Speech therapy
- Neurological, orthopedic, cardiac, and pulmonary rehabilitation
- Strength and coordination, and strength training
- Therapies for pain management, incontinence, and muscle atrophy
- Balance and gait assessment/fall-risk assessment
- Individual fitness programs
- Aquatic therapy and water aerobics
- Health education
- Senior spas with specialized wellness equipment
- Adaptive equipment assessment and training
- Home safety evaluation and modifications
We also make sure that the environment and facilities of the rehabilitation center is safe and peaceful to ensure happy hormones that will fasten the recovery of our patients
Learn more about our facilities.Our Facilities
Many healthcare establishments hire outside catering companies, but for us, we are proud to produce all our meals ourselves. Whether you're enjoying our "Chef's Special" or an item off of our "Select Menu," our meals are freshly made. by our own cooking staff
We bake our own pastries, rolls and bread. Our desserts are freshly prepared, and our meals' ingredients are fresh from the market. We offer fresh fruits and vegetables, and extra servings are always available.
Our meal program is nutritionally balanced and approved by dieticians to meet the California State standards of nutrition. At New Horizons, patients have the option of customizing their menus to their personal preference. We feature in-room, outdoor, therapeutic, and social dining experiences for our patients.
Learn more about the dining experience by contacting usContact Us
Relaxation is an important part of your total recovery. Studies show that maintaining a healthy and positive psycho-social well-being helps promote the healing process.
Here at New Horizons, we offer a variety of patient centered events for you to be a part of. Whether you prefer individual activities, or choose to join in our daily social group activities, our staff is here to help promote your well-being.
Some of your entertainment options include:
- Personal Cable Television Services with individual Television Sets
- Complimentary Individual Telephone Services
- Portable DVD Players with a Movie Library
- Patient Reading Library with Books on Tape available Recreational Garden Activities
- Family friendly, Park-like Grounds
- Wireless Internet Services with available bedside workstations
- Beautician Services
Some of our Activities include:
- Movie Nights
- Family Candle Light Dinners
- Bingo Nights
- Musical Events
- Resident Council
- Family Education Seminars
- Arts and Crafts
- Holiday Themed Events
Check out the events that we offer our patients.Our Events
In addition to Medicare, Medicaid and Medicaid pending. We accept most major insurance companies including:
- AllState Life Insurance
- First Health
- Farmers Insurance
- Liberty Mutual
- Met Life
- New York Life
- Sterling Life Insurance Co.
- United Healthcare
Contact us to learn how we can accomodate you with your insuranceContact Us